Here in Create Studio, animating your text is not limited to sliding, zooming, and bouncing around.
Did you know that you can also have your text change colors?
This is a very cool trick, which you can use to subtly include your brand color palette in your presentation.
1. Add a text layer.
2. On the left panel, click on the dropdown menu for the text layer.
3. Click on the plus (+) icon for Animations
4. Select Color.
5. Set the Start color and the In color.
6. Right click> Duplicate Reverse
7. Set the Start and In color for the duplicate element.
8. You may duplicate and set the colors until you cover the correct duration.
In this example, we also added another Text Effect called Random Characters to make it more interesting.
You can also use this trick on shapes to add dimension to your visuals.
Check out the demo below: